For Day 11 of our 12 Days of Holiday Cheer, we are featuring Peppermint Cheesecake Dip, a quick and easy holiday dessert!
– 8oz. softened cream cheese
– ½ cup powdered sugar
– ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
– 8oz. Cool Whip
– 1 cup crushed peppermint candies
– Chocolate Graham Crackers
– Chocolate Covered Pretzels
– In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cool whip and peppermint extract together until smooth
– Pour into round serving bowl and sprinkle the crushed peppermint candy on top
– Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve
– Serve on platter with chocolate graham crackers and chocolate covered pretzels
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!